- reacto® carbonless paper permits copies to be made without using carbon paper.
- Duplicates are made by the pressure applied while writing, which causes the microcapsules on the underside of the sheet to burst.
- A special fluid is released that triggers a colour reaction on the coated underlying sheet.
- Top sheet - CB (coated black) with ink-releasing microcapsule layer on its underside.
- Middle sheet - CFB (coated front and back) with ink-absorbing layer on the front and ink-releasing microcapsule layer on the back
- Bottom sheet - CF (coated front) with ink absorbing layer on the front. It is possible to use more than one middle sheet
Enquiries Call (01) 620 55 55 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org