Shiro Echo is high quality 100% recycled and carbon neutral paper
Shiro Echo is biodegradable and FSC™ certified.
The CO2 emissions generated are fully offset.
Shiro Echo resets perceptions of 100% recycled paper as the desirable high quality first choice for businesses with a strong corporate environmental policy.
Ideal for sustainable printing and environmentally friendly packaging.
- Shiro is ideal for businesses with a strong corporate environmental policy and combines the best of Favini paper-making innovation using renewable non-tree biomass and recycled waste.
- Shiro Echo is the highest quality recycled paper. Produced from 100% post consumer recycled waste.
- Applications include, book, packaging, stationery suites, catalogues, brochures, menus, pos applications, invitations and swing tags.
- Excellent print finish and colour reproduction.
- Available in range of different weights, 120 and 250gsm.
Also available in B1 720 x 1020mm 300gsm
*Three new subtle colours with a naturally rougher finish to reflect their recycled heritage: Raw Black, Raw Sand and Raw Grey available for special order only.
For More Information
Call Us (01) 620 55 55 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org